1 3/4 cups Artisan Gluten-Free Flour Blend
1 tbsp Gluten-Free baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
2 eggs, separated
1 3/4 cups milk
1 tsp Gluten-Free vanilla extract
8 tbsp salted butter, melted
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the egg yolks, milk and vanilla and mix. Add the melted butter and mix just until combined.
3. Whip the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. Tenderly fold the egg whites into the batter.
4. Cook a waffle according to your waffle maker's instructions, but do not open the waffle iron until the waffle is fully cooked.
5. Remove the waffle and repeat step 4 to make 5 waffles.
Each week, The Splendid Table brings you stories that expand your world view, inspire you to try something new, and show how food brings us together. We rely on you to do this. You have the power to keep us cooking, sharing these stories, and helping you in the kitchen.
Donate today for as little as $5.00 a month. Your gift only takes a few minutes and has a lasting impact on The Splendid Table.