- 2 ounces Genever Cup Base
- 5 ounces rosemary lemonade
- Rosemary sprig to garnish
- 3 strawberries, stemmed and halved, to garnish
Genever Cup Base:
- 1 1/2 part genever
- 1 part sweet vermouth
- 1/2 part triple sec
- 1 part rosemary simple syrup (1:1 simple syrup, add four rosemary sprigs, bring to a boil, then cover and remove from heat until completely cooled)
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 parts neutral sparkling water
Add the rosemary sprig to a collins glass.
Fill the glass with cubed ice and the strawberries.
Add the Genever Cup Base and the lemonade.
Stir gently to combine.
(Photo: Andy Kruse)
David and Lesley Solmonson, authors of The 12 Bottle Bar, say genever is an old spirit making a comeback. They also have advice on stocking your bar, ice and how to be a responsible host.