This dish is good served hot or cold. And with some honey, our gremolata will go to new heights.
- 12 medium-sized carrots
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 cup parsley
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 380F.
2. Cut the carrots in half lengthwise, and leave some of the green on them.
3. Place on a roasting tray. Drizzle with oil, honey, salt, and pepper, and massage the mixture into the carrots.
4. Bake until golden. This will take about 15 minutes.
5. Place onion, parsley, lemon, and oil in a blender and process until smooth.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve the carrots with the gremolata.