Photo: OleksandraUsenko / iStockphoto / Thinkstock
Jennie Grant nurtures a barnyard of creatures in her idyllic Seattle backyard. Information about raising goats in an urban environment can be found at www.goatjusticeleague.org
- 4 whole eggs - one each from hens Henrietta, Diamond, Miles and Ruby
- 1/2 cup of honey from bees Allegra, Bambalina, Carmela, etc.
- 2 cups goat cream from Brownie
- 2 cups whole milk from Snowflake
- 1 cup of blackberries from secret blackberry picking spot
- Dash of cinnamon if you enjoy compromise
1. Whip it all together in a blender.
2. Put in ice cream maker.
3. Freeze overnight if you can wait.
4. Serve and eat, of course.