- 1 3/4 cups Artisan Gluten-Free Flour Blend
- 1 tbsp Gluten-Free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 1 tsp Gluten-Free vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp salted butter, melted
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add the egg yolks, milk and vanilla and mix. Add the melted butter and mix just until combined.
3. Whip the egg whites in a separate bowl until stiff peaks form. Tenderly fold the egg whites into the batter.
4. Cook a waffle according to your waffle maker's instructions, but do not open the waffle iron until the waffle is fully cooked.
5. Remove the waffle and repeat step 4 to make 5 waffles.