Photo: Azurita / iStock / Thinkstock
- 2 cups strawberries
- 3/4 cup honey
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups peaches, peeled and pitted
- 12 3-ounce paper cups or Popsicle molds
- 12 Popsicle sticks
1. In a blender or food processor, puree the strawberries with 1/4 cup of the honey.
2. Divide mixture evenly among the 12 cups or Popsicle molds.
3. Freeze until firm, about 30 minutes. When the strawberry layer is firm, puree the kiwifruit with another 1/4 cup of the honey and pour kiwifruit puree into the molds. Insert a Popsicle stick and freeze until firm, about 30 minutes.
4. Puree the peaches with the remaining 1/4 cup of honey and pour peach puree into the molds. Freeze until firm and ready to serve.