Photo: Live, Eat, Cook Healthy
This is somewhere between a soup and an appetizer. I love to make this for summer parties because it's so refreshing.
- 1 quart 100% tomato juice
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 4-5 scallions, white parts only, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 1/4-in. dice
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into 1/4-in. dice
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and cut into 1/4-in. dice
- 1 lb. small or medium shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
1. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
2. Serve in martini glasses with organic tortilla chips.