- 2 large navel oranges, washed and dried
- 1 1/2 pounds cranberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced mint leaves, plus a few more leaves for garnish
1. Cut the ends off the oranges and cut them into eighths; remove the central stringy white membrane but leave the peel on.
2. Place the oranges and the cranberries in a food processor and process until chopped but not pureed. Do not overprocess - stop the machine frequently to check.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the cayenne and mint. Taste and adjust seasoning as you like. Cover and refrigerate; garnish with mint leaves before serving.